Apply for “Advanced Navigation Student Grant Program at the Curtin University in Australia 2024/2025”
Curtin University proudly announces the Advanced Navigation Student Grant Program in the Faculty of Science & Engineering in Australia for the academic year 2024/2025.
The program is open to talented Australian citizens, Australian Permanent, resident New Zealand citizens, permanent humanitarian visa, and international students who want to enter all undergraduate and postgraduate masters engineering courses at Curtin University.
Established in 1966, Curtin University, onetime comprehended as the Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology, is an Australian shared research institute founded in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. It presents diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses to global students.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Curtin University is a leader in research and education and is a universally recognized university. Curtin University is globally admitted for its muscular bonds with industry, high-impact research, and expansive scope of ingenious courses. Students at Curtin enjoy first-rate facilities, high-caliber staff, innovative teaching methods, and strong links with enterprise practitioners.
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Course Level: All undergraduate and postgraduate masters engineering courses
- Award: USD 5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent, Resident New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, and International Student can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to all undergraduate and postgraduate masters in science and engineering in the Faculty of Science & Engineering, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must be enrolled in an eligible engineering course
- University is offered to people from Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent, Resident New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, and International students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission to choose the program they would like to study at Curtin University. After being accepted, all admitted freshman applicants fill out the application form considered for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact Information
- First and last name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Motivation letter (200 words)
- Your thoughts on an autonomous future (approx. 500 words)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Advanced Navigation Student Grant Program will provide the following support: USD 5,000 in cash will be awarded and go towards the student’s education in engineering.