Apply for “ACU International Student Scholarships 2024/2025″
Australian Catholic University offers several fully-funded scholarships for international students, covering the cost of tuition and other associated expenses. These scholarships are available at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and provide an excellent opportunity for talented students to pursue their studies in Australia. To be eligible for one of these scholarships, applicants must be international students with excellent academic records. Interested students should contact the Australian Catholic University directly for more information on how to apply.
Application Deadline: September
- Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award Amount: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: International Students can apply for the Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program at Australian Catholic University.
Australian Catholic University offers several scholarships for international students who demonstrate outstanding academic merit. These scholarships can help cover tuition and living expenses, making it easier for talented students to pursue their studies at ACU. International students interested in applying for a scholarship should contact the university’s admissions office for more information.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria by the scholarship application close date:
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses)
- Year level: first year (Commencing a new ACU course in Semester 1, 2024)
- Required study load: full-time
- Campus: any on campus
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2024
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must apply for an ACU program with an equal or higher level of study than the current qualifications.
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must provide evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) across their most recent program of study. Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable), and an official explanation of the grading system.
In addition to academic merit, the Selection Committee may also give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses) when making their selections.
All applications must be submitted through the online application portal. For more information, please contact the Office of International Admissions and Student Relations at [email protected].
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
- There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)