Apply for “50% Tuition Waiver Bocconi International Award for Graduates in Italy, 2024/2025”
The Bocconi University is providing applications for the Bocconi International Award to the brightest international students.
Bocconi International Awards will be made available for first-year graduate applicants for the 2024-2025 academic year based on their academic standing.
Founded in 1902, the Bocconi University is one the greatest private university for high-quality education. It offers various bachelors, master, training programs and many customized executive education courses for the students.
Why at Bocconi University? The university gives a deeper knowledge about the programs through which students will acquire a set of skills for their future career.
- University or Organization: Bocconi University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: 50% tuition with approximately € 6,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: Open for a 2024-2025 academic year.
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Awards are awarded in all subjects available at Master of Science program at Bocconi University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this grant applicant must have a bachelor degree or high school degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission at the university in a graduate degree in the Master of Science program. After taking a part in the university, applicants can apply for the scholarship by creating an account.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit required documents a CV, motivational letter, etc.
- Admission Requirements: If you are interested in attending a 2019/20 AY Bocconi Master of Science Program, find out more about the necessary steps: when to apply and selection process.
- Language Requirement: Students wishing to participate in one of the International Relations Office Programs must satisfy specific language requirements. a) An English and/or second language International Certificate recognized by our Language Center at the level requested by your program of interest. When checking the validity of an International Certificate in order to apply to an International Program, you should just check the level and the score – voto in trentesimi as related to each International Certificate in the Score Conversion Table. OR b) the requested English and/or second language level registered into your Bocconi Study Plan.
- Deadline: The scholarship application is open for a 2019-2020 academic year.
Benefits: The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition waiver, worth approximately € 6,000 per year.