Apply for “Chancellor’s International Engineering and Informatics Scholarships at University of Sussex, UK 2024/2025”
The School of Engineering & Informatics welcomes worldwide students to apply for the Chancellor’s International Engineering and Informatics Scholarships at the University of Sussex for the academic year 2024/2025
The scholarship opportunity is offered to a highly qualified international student who has applied for an undergraduate degree program at the University of Sussex. Selected students will receive a limited number of scholarships, £5,000 per year of full-time study, and a fee waiver.
The University of Sussex is a general research university in England. It utilizes the best teachers and professionals to teach students in the most practical method achievable. The university welcomed its Royal Charter in August 1961. Students are registered in postgraduate programs, and around a third of the staff is from outside the United Kingdom. Sussex has a community of nearly 20,000 students, with almost one in three global students and over 1,000 academics describing over 140 nationalities.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex allows you to make a distinction around the globe. Students at Sussex know some of the best institute teachers and students in the UK who operate at the cutting edge of their areas. Students will understand problem-solving, decision-making under suspense, intercultural communication, and corporate context understanding.
Application Deadline: Scholarships will open for applications on 12 April and automatically close on 26 April
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: School of Engineering & Informatics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited number
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the School of Engineering & Informatics, any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates e classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- Candidates must have received an offer of a place to study a full-time bachelor’s degree at the School of Engineering & Informatics at Sussex in 2023.
- Students must be self-financing.
- They must have excellent academic grades (see ‘Qualifications advice’ for an indication of minimum grades required).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must be admitted to the university’s Undergraduate degree.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach a CV, degree transcripts and certificates, a statement of interest, and two academic references.
- A 500-word (maximum) supporting statement to answer the following. Personal details- such as UCAS PID, name, and email address.
- Education details- if they are currently studying or have finished studying, their predicted or final grade.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet the entry requirements before applying for study at the University of Sussex.
- Language Requirement: All eligible applicants must have excellent proficiency in English.
The University of Sussex will provide a limited number of scholarships, £5,000 per year of full-time study, and a fee waiver.